quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010

project on the works...





Pauleraaaaaaa,




Well, just a quick line today: I had an amazing insight for my blog that will be very entertaining, fun creative and will take us to the next level...(yeah long journey ahead but it will!!!) I would say it's a long term goal and we will be rich and famous!!! hahahah save the date: Jan 6th 2010, I'm talking about being rich and famous and blog about stuff that we love, that we have fun doing it, that we make others have fun and provide to the people all over the world with a great content!! We are actually going to help others with our blog, we are going to be resourceful and helpful!!




Cheers my friend!! I'm dying to hear from you darling...where the f&** are you?????




Beijos linda,




My song now is pumped up because I'm on my way to the ginasio!!! 24 hr fitness babe :)




"Sexy Back from JT, Yeah you gotta love JT!










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário