terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2009

After all Santa is coming!


Dear Santa,


Wow, wow I can't believe that you sent me a sign. I actually believe now that you are coming... I have to confess that my list is quite HUGE, I'm don't even know where to start.


But the most important thing now is that I've got that feeling that you are really coming, and this time you are going to cause an effect... I'm excited! I have decorated the most beautiful Xmas tree in my life, and the biggest one (ok is not a natural tree but hey, one step at the time) I remember back in my home town, POA Mom always was in charge of putting the tree up and decorating... damn, she was amazing! Every year something new, cheap, creative, but charming and new!! Then here in America for all the times that I've to spend with my family in San Diego or family friends in San Diego Xmas trees were always small, cute, smelled good (most of the times the rosemary tree one's from Trader Joes) but still cute, cutie.


Last year Santa I have to confess it was really tough... from that point on I kind of knew that the year of 2009 would be a difficult one, with a lot of up and downs, more downs and downs...oh well now that I look back my gut feeling was right! jezzz louisee, my goodness I swear that I have to trust more my guts, I'm way more allert now.


Guess what Santa? No need to be scarred this year...uffff it's like breathing a fresh air in the mountains, sipping a cold Fidji bottle water, eating a fresh kumomoto oyster or just having a day at a SPA (or at the Ranch ;)) I dont have a weird gut feeling that 2010 is going to be tough. Actually, I think it's going to be amazing, out of the ordinary, mesmerizing. I know that I will make it happen in 2010!!! I know that I will have probably one of the best Xmas I ever had!! (sorry Mom, it's really tough to have a good one when you are not around or when I'm not in Brazil)


Thanks Santa!! I have the Xmas spirit in my heart and I can feel it, is alive! Is pounding and smiling and dancing and celebrating and enjoying, and loving, and having fun...


Santa, you bring me joy to myheart and tears to my eyes! I'm happy, I'm happy! Look the tree, look the tree, so beautiful Santa!

P.S. My friend Paula Im sure you are somewhere in Italy, France or Spain and believe me Santa will meet you too, just look inside of your heart and open your eyes!! hahahah negaaaaaa I miss ya like crazy, I talked to Feibs today and you too in Paris?!!! OMG!!!

The song of the moment is nothing Xmas, HA I disappointed you huh? Santa I know you are so tired of this crazy and boring Xmas songs:

"You got it, by Dani Carlo (song original from Roy Orbison)
Everytime I looked into those lovely eyes, I see a love that money just can't buy...I pray that you are here to stay...anything you want, you got it! yes babe, you got it!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário