domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2009

Seize the day with the open heart!


Sundays mornings are always a bit sentimental for me...I'm not sure why if it's the fact that Sundays are lame, boring, relaxing or if it's just because I woke up alone, feeling Xmassy... that feeling of nostalgia mixed with missing my family and dear friends... On top of that the desire to be with someone right now that's not here, not here and it's a Sunday morning... (also Norah JOnes singing be here to love me today!!)


I'm thinking of Paula now, she should be somewhere in Bologna maybe? No matter what I do I caught myself imaging what is like there, how is she doing, what's she is experiencing, and seeing and meeting...What new things she is tasting and drinking... I wish she had a little camera on her shoulders so she could drag me all around there...or I could have a tele-transporter... hahahah Nega enjoy and I can't wait to hear from you!!!

Now, I don't understand why women are so anxious about getting things in place, having tittles and make sure her story is running according with the script. I don't get it why we just simply seat back and enjoy the show, the moment! I'm sure if you are with someone that is meant to be special moments are going to be repeated and repeated and one day you will wake up Sunday morning and your sunshine will be there with you, smiling...

So seize the day with an open hearted, everyday, by yourself, with your friend or with someone you get lost in a conversation, someone you wish that the time stand still, someone you love!

Song of the today,
Norah Jones
'What Am I to you"
"When you feeling low who else do you go...
...could you find the love in me?"

P.S> My friend Paula just came online to talk, tell me that we are not connected in the world and I'll shoot you!! ;) hahahah damn girl, xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário